Sunday 11 June 2017

All I am

What I give you, is all I am
From you, nothing is hidden
I laid myself bare for you
I took the risk for pain

Every nook and cranny is open
Come on in, dig deep and explore
Every thought and emotion
All up for your scrutiny

Raw as that can be for me
I do not shirk when you come
I want you there, deep inside
It's where you belong

For you to see the truth
You need to be in there
Where it is all exposed to you
Then maybe you will know

The pain of my past, a scar so vivid
Offered up like a sacrificial lamb
I know it's not easy to understand
So difficult to comprehend fully

I want you to feel the things I do
The deep heartfelt love for you
My soul abides here awaiting yours
To be joined by yours in my secret place

What I give you is all I am
From you, nothing is hidden
I laid myself bare for you

I took the risk for Love and Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment